Everyone should travel more for less!
Remote Email Marketer
Want to earn a living while traveling the world? As a fast-growing online travel media, we are looking for a travel enthusiast with a skill set in online marketing.
You have some experience working to accelerate a brand’s growth online? You’re eager to be at the forefront of all that’s happening in the world of digital marketing and the world of travel? This is for you!
As a member of our team, you’ll have to show initiative and be entrepreneurial. You’ll work under very limited supervision, but we still expect to see great results!.
The perfect person for this role is a scrappy and talented marketer who has a fire to get big, fast.
Position at a glance:
Hours: Flexible, minimum 20 hours per week (with potential to scale to full-time)
Salary: CA$15 – CA$50 / hour, varies by experience level (with possibility of performance bonuses)
Length: 1 month initial contract (can be renewed if satisfactory; this is a permanent need)
- Email Marketing with Active Campaign
- Develop and build & maintain our automation for our 90K email subscribers
- Grow our mailing list
- Build & test landing pages to get better conversion rate
Other growth areas:
- Audit & Tracking
- Audit the many many campaigns that we ran so far and summarize what works and what doesn’t
- Audit our current tracking system to make sure everything is set up optimally to calculate the customer lifetime value
- Improve copywriting
- Analyze and track the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and website performance
- Develop and implement paid and organic social media strategies
- Display & Search Ads
- Profitably create and run paid campaigns on Google, Facebook, and other relevant platforms
- Create funnels to different content on the site and track their effectiveness
- Develop a strategy to secure press coverage for the company
- Develop a strategy to build relationships with travel bloggers & influencers
- Cultivate those relationships and help them promote the Flytrippers brand
- Content Marketing
- Develop ads for our new premium membership club
- Optimize our new store & product pages for both conversions and search engine rankings & run ads on key products
- Create engaging written and visual social media content across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn & YouTube
- Research social media best practices and rising platforms to ensure Flytrippers continues to engage with wide audiences
- You have already worked remotely, are self-disciplined & self-motivated
- You have experience working with ActiveCampaign
- You have experience tracking the results of your email marketing
- You are entrepreneurial and have a passion for helping startups succeed
- You have great interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- You have incredible attention to detail and work ethic
- You are comfortable with changing roles, and figuring it out as you go along
Nice to have (not required):
- Knowledge of WordPress or web design
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Finance/credit card industry knowledge
Flytrippers is an online travel media that specializes in publishing limited-time flight deals, general travel content (tips, inspiration, news), and travel rewards content. We are a fast-growing company and are among the most-read travel websites in Canada. With your help, we aim to become North America’s leading online travel media.
To apply, please send the following to the link below :
- Cover letter explaining why this is a great job for you and how you plan to execute it (make it good, we read this first to filter resumes)