Bilingual travel rewards community moderator & assistant
You'll learn all that’s happening in the world of travel rewards!
Bilingual travel rewards community moderator & assistant (remote)
Want to earn a living while traveling the world? As a fast-growing online travel media, we are looking for a travel rewards enthusiast to act as our remote bilingual travel rewards community moderator & assistant.
You like to learn new things, love helping others, love social media, are able to interpret and follow instructions? You’re eager to be at the forefront of all that’s happening in the world of travel rewards? This is for you!
As a member of our team, you’ll have to be able to follow simple instructions, show initiative and be entrepreneurial. You’ll work under very limited supervision, but we still expect to see great results!
The perfect person for this role is someone who loves to learn, loves travel rewards, loves interacting with people, and loves having a variety of different tasks.
Position at a glance:
Languages: French & English
Hours: Mostly flexible. Full-time 35-40 hours per week
Salary: CA$15 – CA$25 / hour depending on experience and tasks
Length: 1 month initial contract (can be renewed if satisfactory; this is a permanent need)
- Travel rewards assistant
- Update credit card data according to bank changes
- WordPress post and page updates according to our instructions
- Basic edits and formatting of documents, images, and videos
- Help the team with various simple tasks that need attention
- Complete some various online research & data entry projects
- Community management
- Monitor & reply to every comment on Facebook posts
- Monitor & reply to every message in the Facebook inboxes
- Monitor & reply to every message and comment on Instagram
- Monitor, filter, and reply to every email
- Moderate future Facebook groups
- Maintain our FAQ pages
- Bilingual (English/French)
- You know what travel rewards are and have used them before
- You must know how to read instructions, how to Google what you don’t know, and ask questions for clarification if needed.
Flytrippers is an online travel media that specializes in publishing limited-time flight deals, general travel content (tips, inspiration, news), and travel rewards content. We are a fast-growing company and are among the most-read travel websites in Canada. With your help, we aim to become North America’s leading online travel media.
To apply, please send the following to the link below :
- Cover letter explaining why this is a great job for you and how you plan to execute it (make it good, we read this first to filter resumes)