Help others travel more for less!
Executive Assistant (remote)
Want to earn a living while traveling the world? As a fast-growing online travel media, Flytrippers is looking for a travel enthusiast to act as our remote virtual assistant.
You like to learn new things, are able to interpret and follow instructions? You enjoy helping others? This is for you!
As a member of our team, you’ll have to be able to follow simple instructions, show initiative and be entrepreneurial. You’ll work under very limited supervision, but we still expect to see great results!
The perfect person for this role is someone who loves to learn, loves relatively repetitive tasks, and can execute instructions precisely.
Position at a glance:
Hours: Mostly flexible. Full-time 35-40 hours per week
Salary: CA$15 / hour
Length: 1 month initial contract (will be renewed if satisfactory; this is a permanent need)
- WordPress post formatting according to our instructions
- Basic edits and formatting of documents, images, and videos
- Help the team with various simple tasks that need attention
- Complete some various online research & data entry projects
- Monitor, filter, and reply to emails
- Maintain our FAQs
- Social Media
- Create Flytrippers newsletters 2-3 times per week
- Create & publish content posts on all Facebook pages
- Create & publish daily Facebook posts for flight deals on individual city pages
- Also post our daily content to Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram & Facebook Stories
- You must complete the test task here: https://flytrippers.com/links/VAInterviewTest.pdf
- You must know how to read instructions, how to Google what you don’t know, and ask questions for clarification if needed.
Nice to have (not required):
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Graphic design skills
Flytrippers is an online travel media that specializes in publishing limited-time flight deals, general travel content (tips, inspiration, news), and travel rewards content. We are a fast-growing company and are among the most-read travel websites in Canada. With your help, we aim to become North America’s leading online travel media.
To apply, please send the following to the link below :
- Cover letter explaining why this is a great job for you and how you plan to execute it (make it good, we read this first to filter resumes)