Remote Digital Marketer
Who said you couldn’t earn a living while traveling the world? As a fast-growing online travel media, we are looking for a travel enthusiast with a skill set in digital marketing.
You have some experience working to accelerate a brand’s growth online? You’re eager to be at the forefront of all that’s happening in the world of digital marketing? This is for you!
As our first growth hire, you’ll have to show initiative and be entrepreneurial. You’ll work under very limited supervision, but we still expect to see great results!.
The perfect person for this role is a scrappy and talented marketer who one day wants to start their own company and has a fire to get big, fast.
Position at a glance:
Hours: Flexible, minimum 20 hours per week (with potential to scale to full-time)
Salary: $15 – $25 / hour, varies by experience level (with possibility of performance bonuses)
Contract period: 1 month (with possibility of renewing monthly for the next year)
These are all the areas that need attention. You will be able to pick and choose the ones that you are the most passionate about in addition to our needs, to generate the best results. We’d rather have you focused on a few key elements and get measurable results than trying to do all of these and not be profitable.
- Improve copywriting
- Analyze and track effectiveness of advertising campaigns and website performance
- Develop and implement paid and organic social media strategies
- Display & Search Ads
- Profitably create and run paid campaigns on Google, Facebook and other relevant platforms
- Email Marketing
- We have over 40K email subscribers. We send them deals newsletters regularly, but you will be responsible for auditing our current email marketing strategies & building out our campaigns
- Develop a strategy to secure press coverage for the company
- Develop a strategy to build relationships with travel bloggers & influencers
- Cultivate those relationships and help them promote the Flytrippers brand.
- Content Marketing
- Optimize content for SEO
- Evaluate our new premium membership club landing page and strategy
- Develop ads for our new premium membership club
- Optimize our new store & product pages for both conversions and search engine rankings & run ads on key products
- Create engaging written and visual social media content across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn & YouTube
- Research social media best practices and rising platforms to ensure Flytrippers continues to engage with wide audiences
- You have already worked remotely, are self-disciplined & self-motivated
- You have profitably spent +$100,000 on digital advertising
- You have hands-on experience with copywriting, placing and managing advertisements, social media, email marketing, and SEO
- You are entrepreneurial and have a passion for helping startups succeed
- You have the ability to hit the ground running from devising plan to execution
- You have great interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- You have incredible attention to detail and work ethic
- You understand churn, cohort analysis, retention and other website users basics
- You are comfortable with changing roles, blistering speed, and figuring it out as you go along
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of WordPress, HTML, web design, or coding
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Graphic design skills
We are an online travel media that specializes in publishing limited-time flight deals as well as travel content. We are a fast-growing company and are the market leaders in our home province of Québec. With your help, we will become North America’s leading online travel media.
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com :
- A writing sample
- Social media handles for accounts you manage (this could include your own social media account)
- Best cover letter we’ve ever seen, we’ll see how well you can convince people to do the things you want them to