Start getting travel rewards with the CIBC Aventura Visa Infinite Card now
via CIBC secure application
in travel rewards after 1 purchase (no min. spend)
‘Welcome Offer: Join and get up to $800 in travel value†! Plus, get a first year annual fee rebate for you and up to three Authorized Users†!
Here’s How you can earn up to 35,000 points
• Get 20,000 Aventura Points when you make your first purchase†
• Also, in your first year you can also earn an additional 1,250 Aventura Points each monthly statement period in which you spend at least $1,000. That’s up to 15,000 points!†
Plus, enjoy extra valuable travel benefits.
• Travel when it’s right for you – your Aventura points don’t expire†
• Earn 1.5x Aventura points on all your eligible essential purchases like gas and groceries†
• Redeem your Aventura points for more than travel with our Shop With Points/Pay with Points features†
• Travel local – Aventura points can be redeemed for more than just flights – use your points for hotels and car rentals for a weekend getaway
via CIBC secure application
This content was not sponsored. The views and opinions expressed on this page are purely our own.
All offers described on the Flytrippers website are subject to the financial institutions’ latest terms and conditions that can be found on their website.
Offers from financial institutions change quickly; it is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of these offers on their website when applying for a card. Flytrippers will not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the offers or the result of your actions.
Financial institutions are not responsible for updating or ensuring the accuracy of the information on Flytrippers’ website. All the information was independently collected by Flytrippers and not provided by financial institutions.
Some links on this page are affiliate links that may allow Flytrippers to earn a commission. Thank you for using our links and encouraging us at no additional cost to you.
Flytrippers’ website does not contain all available credit card offers or all available credit card companies on the market. Flytrippers never shares an offer if it is not considered advantageous for certain travelers, at its sole discretion.
No author on Flytrippers’ website is a financial advisor, a financial planner, a legal professional or a tax professional and no author on Flytrippers’ website can in any way be considered as such.
All articles and pages on Flytrippers’ website are merely personal opinions of a general nature and are for informational purposes only and should not be considered as advice for specific situations. It is your responsibility to perform your own personal research to make sure that Travel Hacking is appropriate for your own situation.
The opinions expressed on Flytrippers’ website are those of the authors only and have not been provided, approved, endorsed or ratified by any third party mentioned on the site.