Flytrippers Contest – Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY.
Making a purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
Contest Sponsor & Administrator: Flytrippers / AK Ventures Inc. (“Flytrippers”), Quebec City, QC, Canada, G1V 4C6.
- WHO CAN PLAY: The Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada and the United States of America who have reached the age of majority in their Province or States at the time of entry. The Contest excludes all employees, and their family members or those with whom they are domiciled, of the Contest Sponsor, their respective parents and affiliates, and their advertising, promotional and publicity agencies, prize suppliers, and franchisees, and all representatives, agents, distributors, sales representatives, and administrators thereof. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- TIMING: The Contest begins on August 15th, 2021 at 6:00 a.m. ET and ends on September 15th, 2021 at 00:01 a.m. ET (the “Contest Period”). There will be one (1) entry period for the Contest, which will have one (1) drawing date as set forth in the table below. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
|Contest Period||Approximate Drawing Date|
|August 15th – September 15th, 2021||
September 17th, 2021
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, complete the actions required on the Contest Sponsor website to be entered (“Entry”) into a draw for the trip. A Submission is qualifying when it includes all of the following items:
- Full Name
- Email address
The Entry must be submitted on one of the contest pages : https://flytrippers.com/free-flights-giveaway-2021-canada/ or https://flytrippers.com/free-flights-giveaway-2021-usa/ or https://flytrippers.com/fr/concours-vols-gratuits-2021/ (“Contest Website”)
Limit: Participants may enter the Contest with one (1) chance to win by completing the steps above. Participants will receive one (1) entry for the Contest. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries or votes for their entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
To be eligible, the participant’s entry must: Be in accordance with the specific Submission Requirements listed in Rule 3.
To participate in this Contest, participants must have a valid email address. The Contest Sponsor and/or Administrator reserve the right, in their respective sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Contest Sponsor/Administrator including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) to participate in this Contest. Failure to provide such proof in a timely manner may result in disqualification, at the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor and/or Administrator.
GRAND PRIZE: The prize to be won is CAD$1,000 (~USD$800) worth of plane tickets applicable to a flight deal spotted by Flytrippers.
Here are additional conditions:
- Grand Prize must be used to book flights only.
- Grand Prize is valid towards any flight deal up to CAD$1,000 (~USD$800).
- Grand Prize is valid for one ticket or multiple tickets
- Grand Prize amount can be used for only one deal or any deal combination.
- Grand Prize amount can be used towards a more expensive booking at the winner’s discretion, the price difference is entirely covered by the winner alone.
- Grand Prize must be booked by the winner and will be refunded via PayPal or Interac e-transfer within 3 business days after proof of booking is sent to Administrator.
- Grand Prize amount will need to be returned to Administrator if flight booking is cancelled for any reason.
- Grand Prize is limited to $1,000 under all circumstances. Any additional fees charged by airlines or other parties, any additional expense whatsoever is entirely covered by the winner alone.
- Administrator declines all responsibility for every aspect of the trip.
- Administrator recommends paying for the plane ticket with a credit card that offers travel insurance as absolutely no claims of any sort can be addressed to Administrator.
PRIZE DRAWING: Administrator will randomly select a name among the potential Contest winner(s), from all eligible entries received for the specific Contest Period on the dates referenced in the chart in section 2. Potential Contest winners will be notified via Email.
At the office of the Administrator, Administrator will attribute prizes from all eligible Submissions received during the Contest Period on or around the Drawing Dates as listed above in the Contest Period section. Administrator also acts as judging party, whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 1-3 weeks after winners are confirmed. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period.
- NOTIFICATION AND REDEMPTION: All prize claims are subject to verification by Administrator. The Contest Sponsor will notify potential winners via Email. If a selected potential winner: (i) cannot be contacted within two (2) attempts or within forty-eight hours (48) of the draw date, or if there is a return of any notification as undeliverable; and/or (ii) fails to return the properly executed Contest Sponsor’s Compliance, Release, and Indemnity Certificate under which, among other matters, winner confirms his/her compliance and eligibility with these Official Rules, correctly answers the provided skill-testing question; releases and indemnifies Contest Sponsor, Administrator and other certain parties within forty-eight (48) hours of the time the documents are sent to the potential winner, then he/she will forfeit their opportunity to be a Winner and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select an alternate potential winner in accordance with these Rules (in which case the forgoing provisions of this section shall apply to such new eligible winner).
If a potential winner refuses or fails to timely return the required documents in accordance with these Official Rules, or is found to have violated the Official Rules of the Contest in any way, or is deemed ineligible to receive a prize for any reason, or if any prize or prize notification from Contest Sponsor or Administrator is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and will be deemed to have forfeited the prize in question. In the case of the Prizes, Contest Administrator will hold a drawing to select an alternate prize winner from among the pool of remaining, eligible entries received.
- ODDS: Odds of winning a Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible Contest participants and the number of eligible Submissions submitted in accordance with these Official Rules.
- PUBLICITY: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Contest Sponsor and its direct and indirect affiliates to use, where lawful, any winner’s name, likeness, voice and/or comments for advertising, trade or promotional purposes worldwide in commerce and in any media without limitation or additional compensation. The names of the winners may be published on the Contest Sponsor’s website and in its advertising media, following verification of all prize winners and will be available by mail request, as noted in Rule 9 below.
- RESTRICTIONS: The following are prohibited and will result in automatic and immediate disqualification from the Contest: (1) using any method that artificially increases odds of winning; (2) using any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or any similar entry duplication method to enter Online Contest (3) noncompliance with these Official Rules; and (4) any other act which the Contest Sponsor determines in its sole discretion, jeopardizes the integrity or proper conduct of the Contest. Contest Sponsor further reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method.
- When the entrant gives Contest Sponsor permission to do so;
- When in good faith the Contest Sponsor believes the law requires disclosure;
- Under limited circumstances specifically described to the entrant when Contest Sponsor collects the information, such as in the Official Rules of the Contest.
- To Contest Sponsor’s subsidiaries and affiliates, provided that such subsidiaries and affiliates and their agents and advisors and their respective employees are restricted from using the information for any purpose other than described in these Official Rules; or
- To Contest Sponsor’s agents for data processing purposes, or to its professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies, provided that such agents, professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies are restricted from using the information for any purpose other than as described in these Official Rules.
Contest Sponsor may match aggregated, statistical user information to parameters established by third parties, without releasing any personally identifiable information. Contest Sponsor may share aggregate information with trading partners, co-branded locations, participating sponsors and advertisers; however, this aggregated information will not contain personally identifiable information. Any requests for access to the information that entrants have supplied, or to update or rectify such information, must be made in writing by sending a self-addressed envelope with your request to: Flytrippers, Free Flight Giveaway, PO BOX 10052 Québec Succ. Sainte-Foy, Quebec, Quebec, G1V 4C6.
- LIST OF WINNERS: The names of the Prize winners and a copy of the complete Official Rules will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope to: Flytrippers, Free Flight Giveaway, PO BOX 10052 Québec Succ. Sainte-Foy, Quebec, Quebec, G1V 4C6. Please specify “Official Rules” and/or “Winners List” with your request. Requests must be received by August 15th, 2021.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of this Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules including the decisions of Contest Sponsor, which are final with respect to all matters relating to the Contest. This Contest is void outside the jurisdictions specified in these Official Rules and where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, local, and municipal laws and regulations. By participating in the Contest, and as a condition of acceptance of any prize, each entrant, his/her heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, RELEASES AND FOREVER DISCHARGES AND HOLDS HARMLESS the Contest Entities, their direct and indirect subsidiaries and affiliates, and their advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal and other advisors, and each of their employees, officers, directors, shareholders, partners and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions, causes of action, personal injury, property damage or death (including without limitation all costs and liabilities of any kind (including attorneys’ fees)), AND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL CONDUCT OF THE ENTRANT, that the entrant now has, or may hereafter have against the Released Parties directly or indirectly resulting or arising from: (a) participation in the Contest, or the awarding, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize, or traveling to, preparing for, or participating in any Contest-related or prize-related activity; or (b) the publicity rights granted to the Contest Sponsor and its direct and indirect affiliates as referred to above. It is understood that there may be serious risks of bodily injury, death, or property damage associated with the redemption, use or misuse of any prize, and any prize winner voluntarily assumes these risks. The entrant may be required to pay any taxes associated with the awarding of any prize. Any claim or dispute with respect to the Contest, the prize, or these Official Rules shall be governed by Quebec law and any proceedings in relation to any such claim or dispute shall be resolved exclusively by federal and provincial courts of Quebec. If any portion of these Official Rules is determined to be unenforceable by a court of law, all other parts of these Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect, and that the conditions and covenants herein shall be binding on the entrant and the entrant’s heirs and assigns.
PRIZES SHALL BE ACCEPTED “AS IS.” IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT THE CONTEST ENTITIES HAVE NOT MADE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING ANY PRIZE, OR ANY SUBSTITUTE PRIZE. ALL ENTRIES AND PRIZE CLAIMS RECEIVED BECOME THE PROPERTY OF CONTEST SPONSOR AND WILL NOT BE RETURNED. CONTEST SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL OR MODIFY THE CONTEST OR TO AMEND THESE OFFICIAL RULES AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
The Released Parties are not responsible for any technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer, electronic or network transmissions, or for entry requests, or prize claims that are stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, lost, late, postage-due, damaged, or ineligible.
WARNING: ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNERS (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, COMPROMISE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE CONTEST OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by federal and provincial courts of Quebec; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Quebec, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Province of Quebec or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Quebec.
By entering the contest, you agree to receive the Flytrippers newsletter.
©2021 FLYTRIPPERS. All rights reserved.