As a fast-growing online travel media, we are looking for someone that knows the ins and out of Facebook marketing.
Do you have some experience working to accelerate a brand’s growth online? You’re at the forefront of all that’s happening in the world of Facebook marketing? This is for you!
As a consultant to our team, you’ll have to guide our marketing team, show initiative, and be entrepreneurial. You’ll work with little supervision, but we still expect to see great results!
The perfect person for this role is a talented marketer who has a burning desire to help us get big, fast.
Position at a glance:
Hours: Flexible, minimum 10-20 hours per week (with potential to scale to full-time)
Salary: $25 – $50 CAD / hour, varies by experience level
Contract period: 1 month (with the possibility of renewing monthly for the next year)
These are all the areas that need attention.
- Facebook Ads
- Profitably create and run paid campaigns Facebook Ads
- Coach our marketing team to create ads
- Document the tests & results
- Create funnels to different content on the site and track their effectiveness
- Improve copywriting
- Analyze and track the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and website performance
- Develop and implement paid and organic social media strategies
- Develop ads for our new travel rewards course
- You have already worked remotely, are self-disciplined & self-motivated
- You have profitably spent $100,000+ on digital advertising
- You have hands-on experience with copywriting, placing and managing advertisements and social media
- You have experience with coaching/mentoring
- You are entrepreneurial and have a passion for helping startups succeed
- You have the ability to hit the ground running from devising a plan to execution
- You have great interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- You have incredible attention to detail and work ethic
We are an online travel media that specializes in publishing limited-time flight deals as well as travel content (tips, inspiration, news, and travel rewards). We are a fast-growing company and are the market leaders in our home province of Québec. With your help, we will become North America’s leading online travel media.
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com :
- Best cover letter we’ve ever seen, sell yourself so we know you can sell ideas easily