Comment obtenir ≈ 1157$
en voyages gratuits
En 3 étapes simples!
Dépense 500$/mois pendant 12 mois et 3000$ total dans les 3 premiers mois
- C’est l’équivalent de juste 231$ par semaine les 3 premiers mois et ensuite 115$ par semaine
- On a 5 astuces de pros pour atteindre ça facilement
- Sinon il y a 6 cartes qui donnent 500$ avec moins de dépenses requises
Utilise la prime de bienvenue pour obtenir 1313$ de rabais sur des vols spécifiques
- Prime de 1313$ moins frais de 156$ = valeur nette de 1157$ en voyages gratuits
- Valeur de 1313$ atteignable en transférant les points Amex en points Aéroplan, Avios ou autres
- Option plus simple de crédit voyage applicable à n’importe quelle dépense de voyage donne 875$
What will I get with this welcome bonus?
Obtiens ta Carte Cobalt American Express maintenant
Les points ne vont pas expirer, mais le deal de la carte oui:
Fais une demande aujourd'hui et commence à accumuler des points!
How this deal works
Read our detailed American Express Cobalt® Card review
- 30,000: Get 2,500 points every month if you spend $500 (for the first 12 months)
- 30,000: The $500/month will earn you another 2,500 points per month at the 5X earn rate
- 20,000: The additional spend bonus if you spend $3k in 3 months
- 7,500: The earn on that additional $1,500 spend at the 5X earn rate
- The card earns 5 points per dollar on all your purchases
- You’ll get an $875 travel credit applicable to any travel expense, less the $156 fee.
Pose-moi tes questions
Tu as des questions sur la Carte Cobalt? Je peux certainement y répondre.
This content was not sponsored. The views and opinions expressed on this page are purely our own.
All offers described on the Flytrippers website are subject to the financial institutions’ latest terms and conditions that can be found on their website.
Offers from financial institutions change quickly; it is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of these offers on their website when applying for a card. Flytrippers will not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the offers or the result of your actions.
Financial institutions are not responsible for updating or ensuring the accuracy of the information on Flytrippers’ website. All the information was independently collected by Flytrippers and not provided by financial institutions.
Some links on this page are affiliate links that may allow Flytrippers to earn a commission. Thank you for using our links and encouraging us at no additional cost to you.
Flytrippers’ website does not contain all available credit card offers or all available credit card companies on the market. Flytrippers never shares an offer if it is not considered advantageous for certain travelers, at its sole discretion.
No author on Flytrippers’ website is a financial advisor, a financial planner, a legal professional or a tax professional and no author on Flytrippers’ website can in any way be considered as such.
All articles and pages on Flytrippers’ website are merely personal opinions of a general nature and are for informational purposes only and should not be considered as advice for specific situations. It is your responsibility to perform your own personal research to make sure that Travel Hacking is appropriate for your own situation.
The opinions expressed on Flytrippers’ website are those of the authors only and have not been provided, approved, endorsed or ratified by any third party mentioned on the site.